MONTGOMERY, Ala. (WIAT) — On Wednesday, State Superintendent of Education Eric Mackey will hold a press conference with announcements regarding the signing of an important memorandum of understanding for science, technology, engineering, arts and mathematics (STEAM) educators to teach in Alabama public schools.
-State Superintendent of Education Eric Mackey
-Meesoon Han, executive director of the Alabama Korea- Education Economic Partnership
-James Purcell, state higher education executive officer
-Jae-ik Cho, representative for the Republic of Korea Ministry of Education
The press conference will be held at the Public Service Commission Hearing Room located on the ninth floor of the RSA Union Building in Montgomery.
For more details, visit the Alabama Department of Education website.
Tune in right here for the live stream at 4 p.m.
- Controversial mandatory mask requirement to be discussed at Tuesday night’s Enterprise City School Board meeting
- Propane prices increase impacts local business
- Arrest is made in a Saturday night shooting in Geneva
- One person sent to hospital following shooting in Dothan
- Without the crowd’s roar, Tokyo Olympians search for spirit