DOTHAN, Ala. (WDHN) — Dothan’s pair of Winn Dixies are set to administer COVID-19 vaccines to residents who need them.
The supermarket chain said on its website that it will be offering the Pfizer, Moderna, and Johnson and Johnson vaccine.
Vaccines will be available for the following.:
- Adults 55 and older
- People with intellectual and developmental disabilities
- Individuals 16 to 64 with the following high-risk medical conditions:
- Chronic kidney disease
- Heart conditions such as heart failure, coronary artery disease, or cardiomyopathies; immunocompromised state
- Solid organ transplant
- Obesity, BMI greater than 30
- Sickle cell disease
- Type 1 and 2 diabetes
- Other medical conditions as determined by your medical provider
- Essential workers such as:
- Transportation and logistics
- Waste and wastewater
- Food service (includes restaurant staff)
- Shelter and housing (construction)
- Finance (bank tellers)
- Information technology and communication
- Public safety (engineers)
Dothan’s Winn Dixies are located on 1571 Westgate Parkway and 1151 Ross Clark Circle.