DOTHAN, Ala. (WDHN) — 8 athletic scholarships were signed, 3 band scholarships, and 1 digital media and fine arts scholarship were signed Thursday at Dothan High School.
Students signed with Troy University, Enterprise State Community College, Millsaps College, Berry College, Alabama State, University of Mobile, and Chattahoochee Valley Community College were represented.
Athletes who were a part of the Dothan Track and Field team, Basketball team, Football team, Volleyball team, Cheerleading squad, and band members
Also, a Dothan Wolf that helped with athletics signed her scholarship and will also join the Enterprise State Community College marketing team.
The complete list of people who took part in the signing at Dothan High School on Thursday is below:
- Kazani Snell – Troy University, cheerleading
- Riley Benton – Troy University, cheerleading
- Hadley Williams – Berry College, track and field
- Aniyah Dent – University of Mobile, track and field
- Journey Bishop – University of Mobile, track and field
- Amiyah Rollins – Chattahoochee Valley Community College, basketball
- Kamri White – ESCC, volleyball manager
- Jordan McCray – Millsaps College football
- Jules Singley – ESCC, digital media, and fine arts scholarship (recognizing her for all she did for athletics)
- Ta’Nya Rabb, Alabama State, Band
- Tevin Parker, Alabama State, Band
- Ceona Arnold, Troy University, Band
Help us to congratulate those who are taking the next step.