DOTHAN, Ala. (WDHN) — A Dothan man charged with two counts of enticing a child to enter a vehicle/home is now facing 32 new charges.
Jason Dean Burdeshaw, 45, was charged after he attempted to lure a girl under the age of 16 into his vehicle or home for “immoral purposes”, according to police on April 19th.
Due to the girl being a juvenile, information is limited in this case.
On Monday, Dothan Police charged Burdeshaw with 2 counts of first-degree human trafficking, 15 counts of production of pornography with minors, and 15 counts of possession with the intent to disseminate.
Friday, Burdeshaw stood in front of the judge for his appearance on these new charges.
Burdeshaw is now facing the following charges:
- 2 charges of enticing a child to enter a vehicle/house
- 2 first-degree sexual abuse charges
- 10 second-degree sexual abuse charges
- 2 second-degree rape charges
- 17 second-degree sodomy charges
- 2 first-degree human trafficking charges
- 15 counts of production of pornography with minors
- 15 counts of possession with intent to disseminate
According to jail records, Burdeshaw is facing 65 total charges.
Burdeshaw is currently in the Houston County Jail with a combined bond of $7.67 million dollars for his 65 charges.
Stay with WDHN News as we continue to follow this case.