Electrical spark shuts down Dothan business

News

DOTHAN, Ala. (WDHN) — An electrical fire shut down a Dothan business for several hours on Monday morning.

Around 11 o’clock on Monday morning, emergency crews responded to an electrical problem at Buffalo Wild Wings on Montgomery Highway.

An operations chief at the scene told our WDHN reporter that electric sparks from a fan prompted fire EMS services to be called.

According to employees at the business, everyone is safe and no one got hurt from the sparks, but the incident did cause Buffalo Wild Wings to be closed for a few hours until the restaurant was able to get clearance from an electrician.

Then it was up-and-running around 2 o’clock Monday afternoon. The Dothan Fire Department wants to remind everyone in the community that no fire is small and to never be afraid to give them a call to check things out.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Stories