GENEVA COUNTY, Ala. (WDHN) — 2 men were rushed to local hospitals Saturday night after officials say they threw gasoline on an outdoor fire, according to the Geneva County Sheriff’s Office.
The incident involved two men and it occurred on Clark Road in Geneva County.
One of the victims was rushed by car to Wiregrass Medical Center in Geneva and then was airlifted to another area hospital. The other victim was immediately airlifted from the scene on Clark Road to an area hospital.
The condition of the victims is currently unknown at this time.
Stick with WDHN News as we continue to follow this developing story