DOTHAN, Ala. (WDHN) — Zack’s Family Restaurant is trying to pick up the pieces after a fire ravaged the building on Saturday night.

The Dothan Fire Department says they believe that the blaze began as an accidental kitchen fire around 11 p.m. on Saturday.

A fundraiser on GoFundMe was started to, “help these dedicated employees with bills and life in general until we can get running again,” according to the GofundMe organizer, Miranda Dunn.

Though much of the inside of the restaurant was destroyed, the outside remains mostly intact, according to Zack’s owner, Diane Whaley.

So far, the fundraiser has raised less than $1,000 towards its goal of $12,000. If you would like to donate to the Zacks’s Family Restaurant fund, click here.