(WIAT) — Due to social distancing and COVID-19 health guidelines, Logan’s Roadhouse decided to temporarily close all 261 of its restaurants until further notice. In addition to the stores closing, all of Logan’s furloughed employees have been terminated.
According to Restaurant Business Online, the debtor-in-possession withdrew financing because of the “unprecedented” outbreak of COVID-19. The chain restaurant owners, ‘Craftworks’ say they intend to re-open its Logan’s locations but are still unsure.
“The debtors hope that they will be able to restart their operations at some point in the future, but there are many preconditions to a restart, including the obtaining of financing, the hiring of staff, and the ability to create a coherent and profitable business plan.”Craftworks, court filing
- Trying Olympic year ends in disappointment for Simone Manuel
- Tokyo 2020 organizers revoke accreditation for Olympic Village resident caught ‘sightseeing’
- Pool finale: Dressel, McKeon highlight last day of swimming
- Hawaii coronavirus survivor encourages others to get vaccinated: ‘Do it for the people around you’
- Unassuming home selling with entire ‘authentic 1800s Western town’ in backyard